Thank you for taking the time to visit our website!
Amanda Lawson is a woman on a mission, having made her mark in a man’s world to help shift the dial on the terrifying Health and Safety Executive statistics (1.4 million working people suffer from a work related illness and 28.2 million working days have been lost due to work related illness and injuries, resulting in a cost of £15 billion).
Having built up her knowledge and training whilst working for the family business, Amanda now works as a consultant and trainer helping other businesses getting to grips with simplifying complex operations to help make compliance a no-brainer. Much of her work is done with larger businesses but Amanda’s passion is in sharing her knowledge with solopreneurs, small owner managers, entrepreneurs, Small Medium Enterprises and working from home teams who more than likely do not have health and safety on their radar.
With backgrounds covering law, criminology and health and social care, Amanda is passionate about helping people step up, take action and be responsible in everything they do, after finding her niche having taken the helm for health and safety compliance with her family’s engineering business.
Understanding the impact of accidents and illnesses on people and their families, Amanda has a strong drive to prevent people from being impacted in such a way, and never more so than now with all the additional dangers we are facing.
Amanda founded ALLS Group in 2018 – A training and consulting company working to take the complexity out of compliance so more businesses, across all sectors engage with what needs to be done to provide safe working environments for themselves and their teams.
Her mission is to help businesses of all sizes, types, sectors and industries to take responsibility for their health and safety. Now with 15 years’ experience, ALLS encompasses all that Amanda has learnt along the way and ALLS offers health & safety training, and consulting around business management and ISO management system standards.
Amanda’s goal is to focus on reaching SME’s, solopreneurs and entrepreneurs to assist with health & safety compliance as it can all too often be the least prioritised. Her and her team help clients collaborate effectively and efficiently and want to give people the knowledge and understanding through training to make a difference in their respective roles at work.
Understanding that all individuals and businesses are different, ALLS work collaboratively with each business to tailor a plan that ensures they comply within their industry. There is a belief that health & safety is complex and difficult to understand, however Amanda wants to dispel this myth and make it clear for business owners and solopreneurs that there’s no rea-son to ignore the task.
Having worked with family, Amanda understands the importance of ensuring we all return home to our loved ones safe and well each day.
She has worked with SME’s, entrepreneurs, solo entrepreneurs and supported teams across diverse industries from taxi companies to schools to transport and logistics to nurseries.
Awards and Qualifications
• IOSH Managing Safely
• NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
• L5 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
• L3 Assessing Vocational Achievement
• L4 Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
• L3 Education and Training
• L3 First Aid at Work
• Qualitative Fit Testing and the Use of 3M tm FT10/FT30 Fit Testing
• L3 Food Safety
• NEBOSH Health and Safety Leadership Excellence
• L5 Leadership and Management
• Member of the OSHCR (Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register)
• Chartered Member of IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health)- the world’s biggest professional health and safety body
• Specialist Member of IIRSM (International Institute of Risk and Safety Management)
• Associate Member of CIEH (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
• Member of ROSPA (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents)